July 6, 3 - 5pm, $80 exc. GST per person
The Dream Factory, 90 Maribyrnong Street, Footscray, Victoria, 3011
Click HERE to register
Whilst the NDIS brings with it many challenges, those challenges also bring a realm of opportunities that are yet to be explored. To-date, there has been insurmountable thinking around how to fit the new ways of the NDIS into the existing disability services model – when in fact a whole new model is what is really needed in order to bring about the change demanded by NDIS. From medical to social - a new system, requires a new model, which requires a new way of thinking!
Come along and have your thinking inspired at our upcoming NDIS Think Tank: A New Way of Thinking!
WHO ARE WE?
We’re a panel of passionate thought leaders operating in the NDIS space, who have some food for thought, updates, tips, tricks and maybe even some magic (e.g. Beer and Wine) to share with you!
Anna McCracken, Co-Founder Balancing Act3, ex NDIS Advisor & Policy Manager, Early Childhood Intervention Australia
Peter DeNatris, Strategic Advisor, NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency)
Mark Baigent, CEO, Kalparrin Early Intervention Services
Rahul Soans, Co-Founder, Balancing Act3 & the Disruptive Business Network
Jenna Moffat, Co-Founder, Clickability
Demetrio Zema, Founder Law Squared, Board Member Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) and the Board sub-committee member of VicDeaf
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- The latest updates from the NDIA presented by Peter DeNataris
- The Lean Methodology & Thinking Like a Start-Up – Why Agencies Need to Know and Understand This
- The Importance of Finding the Balance Between Your Humanity, Business and Self-Care During the NDIS Journey
- The NDIS Accelerator Program – What Is It & How You Can Get Involved
- Open Floor Q&A - ask us anything! Whether it's about scheme design, service delivery, business modelling, marketing, change management, NDIS costing etc. etc. ASK US!!
Be brave, be bold, be daring....we'll see you on the 6th!